Additional Required Disclosures
Interest. All accounts on the MoneyUp platform that are provided through our partner banks DO NOT ACCRUE INTEREST (APY 0.00%).
Minimum Balance. There is no minimum balance required by the user to maintain their account on MoneyUp.
Transaction and Load Limits.
- Total daily maximum of purchases: $5,000.00
- Total daily maximum number of purchases: 15
- Maximum amount for a single purchase: $5,000
- Total daily maximum transfer amount: $5,000.00
- Total daily maximum number of transfers: 10
- Maximum amount of a single transfer: $5,000.00
Services and Features.
- Direct Deposit: Customers can receive their payroll or government benefits directly into their MoneyUp account through direct deposit.
- Bank Transfer: Customers can transfer funds from their external bank account into their MoneyUp account through an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer.
- Debit Card Purchases: Customers can make purchases using their MoneyUp debit card, which is connected to their MoneyUp account.
- Spending Notifications: Customers can receive real-time notifications for all account activity, including debit card purchases and P2P transfers.
- Fraud Monitoring: MoneyUp provides 24/7 fraud monitoring to protect its customers' accounts and alert them of any suspicious activity.
Opening Fees. MoneyUp does not charge any fees to open an account. When users open up a MoneyUp+ account, they are subject to a subscription fee of $2.99/mo. charged each month.
Contact. If you believe any transaction made in connection with your account was made without your permission or otherwise made in error or for an incorrect amount, you can contact our financial technology provider, Apto Payments, Inc. (Apto) at:
- Getting help by phone
Cardholders can call the following customer service phone number - (+ 1-855-459-0326). The number is for Apto’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. If the cardholder reports a lost, stolen, or compromised card, we close it immediately.
- Getting help through email
Cardholders can reach Apto cardholder support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or requests. An email report of a lost, stolen, or compromised card is treated as critical and the card is closed as soon as the support agent handles the report.
- Cardholder support hours
Apto’s support hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm PST, excluding U.S. national holidays. Apto will acknowledge all customer service requests within one business day. Additionally, the IVR phone system and in-app support are automated and can provide some services immediately, such as closing a lost, stolen, or compromised card.
If for any reason you are unable to reach us at the phone number or email address above, then please send an email to email@example.com.
If we issued you a payment card in connection with your account or wallet and you use it to pay any merchant, then you will receive a receipt at the time of payment.
If you have an account with us and arranged to have direct deposits made to that account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, then the person or company making the deposit will tell you every time they deposit funds to your account or if they fail to make the deposit.
These disclosures are effective 04/2023.