Additional Required Disclosures
Interest. All accounts on the MoneyUp platform that are provided through our partner banks DO NOT ACCRUE INTEREST (APY 0.00%).
Minimum Balance. There is no minimum balance required by the user to maintain their account on MoneyUp.
Transaction and Load Limits.
- Total daily per transaction limit: $10,000.00
- Total daily maximum number of purchases: None
- Maximum amount for a single purchase: $10,000
Services and Features.
- Direct Deposit: Customers can receive their payroll or government benefits directly into their MoneyUp wallet through direct deposit.
- Bank Transfer: Customers can transfer funds from their external bank account into their MoneyUp account through an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer.
- Spending Notifications: Customers can receive real-time notifications for all account activity, including debit card purchases and P2P transfers.
- Fraud Monitoring: MoneyUp provides 24/7 fraud monitoring to protect its customers' accounts and alert them of any suspicious activity.
Opening Fees. MoneyUp does not charge any fees to open an account. When users open up a MoneyUp Pro account, they are subject to a subscription fee of $2.99/mo. charged each month. When users open up a MoneyUp Plus account, they are subject to a subscription fee of $4.99/mo. charged each month.
Contact. If you believe any transaction made in connection with your account was made without your permission or otherwise made in error or for an incorrect amount, you can contact our support at:
- Getting help through chat support
Users can request support through the online chat on the MoneyUp website, www.getmoneyup.com, available 24/7. Agent support is only available during support hours.
- Getting help through email
Users can reach MoneyUp support by email at email@example.com with any questions or requests.
- Support hours
MoneyUp's support hours are Monday through Friday, from 11am-4pm EST, excluding U.S. national holidays. MoneyUp will acknowledge all customer service requests within one business day.
If you have an account with us and arranged to have direct deposits made to that account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, then the person or company making the deposit will tell you every time they deposit funds to your account or if they fail to make the deposit.
These disclosures are effective 04/2023.