Debit Cardholder Agreement
This agreement (“Agreement”) is made between MoneyUp Financial, Inc. d.b.a MoneyUp, with its principal place of business at 335 George St, Ste 4 PMB 1084, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 08901, United States, and the cardholder (collectively, the “Parties”).
- Purpose: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which the Financial Institution has agreed to issue a debit card to the Cardholder and the Cardholder has agreed to use the debit card. The debit card allows the Cardholder to access the funds in the Cardholder's checking account through the use of point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
- Account Linkage: The debit card is linked to the Cardholder's checking account at the Financial Institution. The Cardholder acknowledges that any transactions made using the debit card will be deducted from the linked account.
- PIN and Security: The Cardholder will be issued a personal identification number (PIN) to use in connection with the debit card. The Cardholder agrees to keep the PIN confidential and secure, and to not write the PIN down or keep it with the debit card. The Cardholder is responsible for all transactions made using the PIN, whether authorized by the Cardholder or not.
- Fees: The Cardholder may be charged fees for using the debit card, including, but not limited to, overdraft fees. The Financial Institution will provide the Cardholder with a schedule of fees upon request.
- Limitations: The Cardholder may be subject to daily transaction limits and/or daily withdrawal limits when using the debit card. The Financial Institution will provide the Cardholder with information on these limitations upon request.
- Disputes: In the event of a dispute regarding a transaction made using the debit card, the Cardholder should contact the Financial Institution as soon as possible to report the dispute. The Financial Institution will investigate the dispute and take appropriate action.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: The Cardholder should immediately report any lost or stolen debit card to the Financial Institution. The Financial Institution may place a hold on the linked account until the lost or stolen card is cancelled and a replacement card is issued.
- Termination: This Agreement may be terminated by either Party at any time, upon written notice to the other Party. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Financial Institution may cancel the debit card and close the linked account.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Delaware.
- Amendment: This Agreement may be amended by the Financial Institution at any time, upon notice to the Cardholder.
This Agreement is effective 02/2023